xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Copy-per-default

2011-04-20 10:59:15
Most (probably all, though I think we'd need more details on the
latter issue) of the behavior you're seeing can be explained by XSLT's
built-in templates.  See section 5.8 of the XSLT 1.0 specification
[1], but in short, they are:

<xsl:template match="*|/">
  <xsl:apply-templates/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="*|/" mode="m"><!-- One of these for each mode -->
  <xsl:apply-templates mode="m"/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="text()|@*">
  <xsl:value-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction()|comment()"/>

-Brandon :)

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/REC-xslt-19991116#built-in-rule

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Fredrik Bengtsson