xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Variations in XML to CSV

2011-04-21 11:03:52
Hi, see below:

I'm sorry that I can't provide an output sample - I don't know how to
generate one, but it might look something like this:

title,subject,creator,creator,contributor,contributor,subject,subject,subject,date
Alpha,Sinister,Beta,,,,Gamma,Delta,Epsilon,2011-04-19
Zeta,,Eta,Theta,Dexter,Iota,Kappa,Lambda,,2011-04-19

Generate by hand like this helps, as you can't create it with your
xslt as by now.

Thank you for the suggestions - I'll look into regenerating the XML so
it's sorted & has blank elements where necessary.
Bridger

This could also be done in the XML with the styleshet, but if you can
create cleaner output that would be easier.

Michel