xsl-list

[xsl] RE: Error message, doc not well formed, still more info

2011-05-04 04:37:48
Hi, all...

Thanks to the Oxygen debugger, I've determined that the output of the
stylesheet listed in my previous message looks like this:

<!DOCTYPE div
  PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<a id="top" name="top"/>
width="100%">

etc.

This is why it's expecting only one div, not three, but where the heck is the

This should be DOCTYPE html.

Any ideas?

Thx

Steve