xsl-list

[xsl] Re: Problem with $proc = new XSLTProcessor(); in the browser

2011-05-20 08:22:57
I managed to resolve it, the php-xsl was not installed on my server,
sorry for this.

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Gábor Tóth <roysy(_at_)g0n0z(_dot_)hu> wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to make an xsl transformation of a DOM object in php, the
stylesheet I am loading is ok, the xml file is also ok, in the
terminal  the php works fine, I got the html result, I don´t see any
any error in the log file, however, in the browser the  $proc = new
XSLTProcessor(); does not work, I see the echo before it but after
that I don´t see. Here is my code, if it is necessary I can upload
also the stylesheet and the xml file, but since it works fine in the
terminal, the problem should be somewhere else. I searched this
problem on the web, also other people had it, but I could not find any
solution, please let me know if came accross this issue and what
solution helped.

Thanks,

Gabor

<?php

  $xslDoc = new DOMDocument();
 $xslDoc->load("Transformation2.xsl");

  $xmlDoc = new DOMDocument();
  $xmlDoc->load("Text.xml");

  $xpath = new DOMXPath($xmlDoc);

// We starts from the root element
$query = '//div1[@xml:id="ch.1"]';
$result = $xpath->query($query);

$resultNode = $result->item(0);

$newDom = new DOMDocument;

$newDom->appendChild($newDom->importNode($resultNode,1));

echo "I see this";

 $proc = new XSLTProcessor();

echo "I dont see this";

 $proc->importStylesheet($xslDoc);