xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Why is an empty xmlns="" added to child when I add namespace to parent?

2011-06-06 12:46:28
Okay thanks, I modified the copy all as follows which works

 <xsl:template match="*" oh:doc="Match and copy any element and it's
attribute" >
    <xsl:element name="{local-name()}"
namespace="http://www.mediawiki.org/xml/export-0.4/";>
      <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </xsl:element>
  </xsl:template>

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 5:36 PM, Andrew Welch