xsl-list

RE: [xsl] NLM Book-XML to PDF using XSLFO

2011-06-28 00:01:15
Dear Wendell Piez

Thanks for your right information. It will help me lot.

Regards,

Ramkumar V | Sr. Software Engineer | Innovation Laboratory
Hurix Systems Private Ltd,

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Maloney [mailto:voldrani(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 5:04 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] NLM Book-XML to PDF using XSLFO

You might also try the JATS list:
http://www.mulberrytech.com/JATS/JATS-List/index.html

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Wendell Piez
<wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com> wrote:
Ramkumar:

On 6/16/2011 5:48 AM, Ramkumar V wrote:

Hi, List

Can we get xsl-fo for NLM-Book-XML to PDF Conversion, anywhere on the net?

See http://dtd.nlm.nih.gov/tools/tools.html, and (in particular) the
download file
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/pub/archive_dtd/tools/jpub3-preview-xslt.zip.

This provides (among other things) for PDF production via XSL-FO of NISO/NLM
JATS Publishing data, which is not the "book" format, but is closely related
to it (most elements are the same). So it gives a good start.

I'd have responded sooner but I was off the grid, sorry....

Regards,
Wendell

Wendell Piez
--~--

--~--

***Disclaimer***

This email, and any attachments ("this email"), is confidential. If you are not
the addressee please tell the sender immediately, and destroy this email
without using, sending or storing it. Any opinions, express or implied, in this
email, are those of the sender, and are not necessarily approved by the
company.  Except as expressly stated, this e-mail should not be regarded as an
offer, solicitation, recommendation or agreement to buy or sell products or
services, or to enter into any contract. E-mail transmissions are not secure
and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. The company
does not accept liability for damage caused by any of the foregoing.

ALL INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAILS MAY BE MONITORED BY THE COMPANY.