xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Schema Versioning - A stylesheet to implement backward compatibility

2011-07-09 20:21:05
But, how does it work?  If all your stylesheet has is the old schema
and a new-schema-conforming instance document, it doesn't have enough
information.  If your stylesheet encounters a new element not defined
in the old schema, how does it know what to do?

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:28 PM, ihe onwuka