xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Query info on XSD.

2011-07-21 13:22:52
From: Giuseppe Briotti <g(_dot_)briotti(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 11:07:05 +0200
Subject: Re: xsl-list Digest 21 Jul 2011 05:10:00 -0000 Issue 2576
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 10:54:07 +0100
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
From: Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>
Subject: Re: [xsl] Query info on XSD.

One thing you could try is to use the Saxon schema processor to create a
representation of your schema as a .SCM document - this is an XML
representation of the Schema Component Model. It's relatively easy to
query the .SCM document using XPath to find the information you need
(but you'll need to do a bit of exploration to understand the format).

There's more information here:

http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/schema-processing/scm.xml

Michael Kay
Saxonica

Thanks Michael, this sounds interesting and I'll check it,
but I think that this feature is available only on EE edition...

G.