xsl-list

RE: [xsl] XSL:FO Identify Transforms

2011-09-19 07:25:46
So does this mean I need to know the structure of the XML at block level?

I am hoping for a dynamic XSL:FO version that will allow the XML to "published"
with node names and values. It does not need to be in a pretty format, a simple
single string would be adequate although not appealing.

Re: So you need something explicitly recognizing your block-level constructs
along the lines of:

   <fo:flow ...>
     <xsl:apply-templates/>
   </fo:flow>

   <xsl:template match=" thisblock | thatblock | otherblock ">
     <fo:block>
       <xsl:apply-templates/>
     </fo:block>
   </xsl:template>

Thanks again in advance for the help that you have all given.

Chris