xsl-list

RE: [xsl] Merging elements

2011-10-28 08:41:46
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Graham [mailto:tgraham(_at_)mentea(_dot_)net]
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 6:14 AM
... Maybe (as I struggle
desperately to bring the topic back to XSLT) we could debug by
describing
things to the front cover of "XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Programmer's
Reference"?

Brilliant suggestion! The book is thick enough to stand up nicely on
one's desk. (Advantage of the hardcover, perhaps?)

OTOH, Michael's penetrating gaze might be a bit too intimidating, so
that I at least might be reduced to incoherent stammering while trying
to describe my problem. And there's always the issue of what my
colleagues would think about my carrying on a conversation with a book.
(Disadvantage of open office plans; advantage of working late.)

Worth a try, though, on my next debugging problem.

Norm Birkett