xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Safe Upgrade to XSLT 2.0

2011-12-01 08:35:59
Hello,

In our organisation we develop an webapplication based on XSLT and Java.
The xslt part of de application is my responsibility. We are using
xslt1.0 with xalan-J as the xslt processor. Java version is 6. It's my
wish to upgrade to xslt2.0, so the first part is find an alternative
for the xslt1.0 processor xalan-J. One of the big issues is the
performance of the processor. What suggestions are there for a xslt2.0
processor for a Java environment.

Regards
Bram