xsl-list

RE: [xsl] xslt transformation did not create any output

2011-12-12 08:56:19

Oke,

I found the solution for all the problems now.

The only problem I have is a html /css problem with a background that is not
appearing.

But that one I can solve myself.

Everyone thanks for the explanations, help and patience with me.

Roelof