xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [xsl-fo] Do a foreach for the number of pages

2011-12-19 15:13:57
I look for the sample on the FOP and I find this http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html
Marc

Le 19/12/2011 22:11, Marc a écrit :
If you use FOP from Java you can use the fop.getResults().getPageCount()
to know the number of pages at a first pass and after you send this
number to the second pass as parameter.

Marc