xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon & xsltproc giving different output (SOLVED)

2011-12-29 16:10:59

I don't think you're giving us enough information to solve the original
problem. I suspect even the limited information you are giving us is
unreliable - are module_impacted and modules_impacted supposed to be the
same name?

Yes, sorry for that, my fault.

I suspect you haven't solved the problem at all, you have merely
stumbled upon a workaround; which isn't the same thing at all.

I suspect that is the case as well.

For my testing,  I extracted only that template that does the creation of the
table, and ONLY changed the data as stated.

I can post the rest of the template that is called, but i thought this was key.

The problem seems to be resolved, but i agree with you. I think there is more
to this, but me being a novice, made it hard for me to know, that this was JUST
a workaround, for sure.

However, after changing JUST that aspect of the input xml file, BOTH xsltproc
and Saxon are generating the same output table.

Thanks for all the help!

Russ