xsl-list

Re: [xsl] [XSLFO] empty flow on even page

2012-01-13 06:16:55
Thanks Marc,

this seems similar to what Tony suggests,
but it seems to break FOP

At 11:08 13/01/2012, you wrote:
My idea will be to use different page-sequence-master for the different flow.
As I understand the page with the draw will always be after the table?
So it can be an other flow?
Marc