xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Nordic Characters in variables

2012-01-16 03:46:05
On 16/01/2012 09:08, trond(_dot_)huso(_at_)ntb(_dot_)no wrote:
Hi,

I am getting an error when transforming a file where I am storing a filenam= e in a
variable. The filename sometimes contains letters that are quite com= mon in Nordic
names (æ and so on).
One solution is that I create new filenames, but I don't really want to do =
that - yet). So I am wondering: How do I work around this issue?

Standard answer to this kind of question: there's no point telling us you're getting an error without telling us what the error is.

You need to say exactly what you did and exactly how it failed.

If the issue concerns non-ASCII filenames then it may also be dependent on your operating system.

Michael Kay
Saxonica