xsl-list

[xsl] RE: cell height xsl

2012-01-21 15:22:42
There are many solutions, but setting the top padding on the bullet cell's
block to a negative value is the one I tend to use ... like this (see
padding-top is -3pt (difference between 12pt text and 15pt bullet):

                                <fo:table>
                                        <fo:table-column
column-width="16pt"/>
                                        <fo:table-column />
                                        <fo:table-body>
                                                <fo:table-row>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">
                                                                <fo:block
font-size="15pt">&#x2022;</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">

<fo:block>This is some additional text that is in a different point
size.</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                </fo:table-row>
                                                <fo:table-row>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">
                                                                <fo:block
font-size="15pt" padding-top="-3pt">&#x2022;</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">

<fo:block>This is some additional text that is in a different point size
setting the padding to shift the bullet.</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                </fo:table-row>

                                                <fo:table-row>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">
                                                                <fo:block
font-size="15pt" padding-top="-3pt">&#x2022;</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                        <fo:table-cell
border="1pt solid black">

<fo:block>This is some additional text that is in a different point size
setting the padding to shift the bullet.</fo:block>
                                                        </fo:table-cell>
                                                </fo:table-row>
                                        </fo:table-body>
                                </fo:table>