xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Need debug help xslt+svg

2012-02-01 09:54:57
I am not sure I understand the problem but you seem to do something like
   <xsl:if test="document($nxt)">
in there and with MSXML I think you get a fatal transformation error if
the document you are trying to load (i.e. snake.07.xml) does not exist.

Thank for that explanation.
Please have a look at the real problem I described in my previous email.
The first time the index of the cube to rotate decreases (idx="7" for
snake and idx="3" for small.xml) the corresponding cube gets drawn at its
original position and not at the correctly transformed position.
You can see that best when starting with snake.00.xml, and then clicking
next two times (with Non-IE browser because of your explanation).
The first rotation is fine, and the problem in the 2nd is easy to see.

$ tail -20 snake.xml
  <cube x="12" y="0" z="11" c="&b;"/>
  <cube x="13" y="0" z="11" c="&d;"/>
  <cube x="13" y="0" z="12" c="&b;"/>
  <cube x="13" y="0" z="13" c="&d;"/>
<!--
  <rot r="z" x0="1" y0="0" idx="4"/>
  <rot r="y" x0="1" z0="2" idx="3"/>
-->

  <rot r="x" y0="0" z0="2" idx="3"/>
  <rot r="z" x0="1" y0="0" idx="4"/>
  <rot r="Y" x0="1" z0="2" idx="4"/>
  <rot r="x" y0="0" z0="3" idx="5"/>
  <rot r="X" y0="0" z0="4" idx="8"/>
  <rot r="y" x0="3" z0="4" idx="7"/>

  <rot r="Z" x0="5" y0="0" idx="10"/>
  <rot r="Z" x0="5" y0="0" idx="10"/>

</snake>
$

Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Level 3 support for XML Compiler team, Fixpack team lead
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen

  From:       Martin Honnen <Martin(_dot_)Honnen(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>

  To:         xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com,

  Date:       02/01/2012 02:01 PM

  Subject:    Re: [xsl] Need debug help xslt+svg

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt wrote:

The problem I need debug help is step 6 of the animation:
http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/en/xsl-list/cube/snake.00.xml

Clicking on the link gives you the start. The clicking next 5 times
gives fine results. When clicking the 6th time you can see the
problem, one of the cubes is not rotated correctly.

--

                 Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
                 http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/

--~--