xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Comparing numbers with different precisions

2012-02-09 04:23:00
On 09/02/2012 09:54, Clint Redwood wrote:
> I also note that the xpath function "round" doesn't have any
> precision associated with it, so I can't just count the decimal
> places of the shorter value and round the longer to that precision.

yes not sure why they didn't add a precision argument. round-to-half-even does have a precision argument so you could use that if that rounding is acceptable, or if you want to use round you can of course scale by a suitable power of 10 to bring the precisions into play.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle