xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 processors

2012-02-09 19:13:51
Terence,

Have you looked at Quercus?

http://www.caucho.com/resin-3.0/quercus/

It's a highly performant PHP implementation implemented as a Java
servlet.  I have seen benchmarks which suggest that it as fast as
Enterprise PHP and extending it with Java methods is trivial.  If you
like PHP (which I don't especially), you still have the opportunity of
doing XSLT 2.0 in that environment.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Terence Kearns