xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT 2 processors

2012-02-10 08:17:39
>XML is still topping json by 18:1 ... although the trendlines are down, that is very common as concepts become mainstream (less people search for them because they already know)

More to the point, people choose a more specific search term because the general term returns too much noise. I think this effect makes google trends very unreliable.

(In any case, despite being in Prague, I refuse to believe that the top three languages for searches on XSLT are Czech, English, and Danish in that order - especially as most of the searches originate from India. Is there a large expatriate Czech community in Chennai? Perhaps the spelling correcter converts some Czech word for sex into "XSLT"?)

Michael Kay
Saxonica