xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Processing milestoned XML leads to many preceding:: calls and horrible performance

2012-02-21 05:16:34
Just a thought,, often when I use preceeding  and following I limit
how many preceeding or following using position() and le some number
before other conditions to limit the scope of the results however that
depends on the data of course.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>