xsl-list

Re: [xsl] A regular expression for the content of any processing-instruction

2012-02-27 09:27:07
Just a sample, only a string, and how to access the different parts:

$ xsltproc pi.xsl empty.xml
<?whateverYouWantPI justString?>
justString
whateverYouWantPI

$ cat pi.xsl
<?whateverYouWantPI justString?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

  <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="yes"/>

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:variable name="pi" select="document('')/processing-instruction
()"/>
    <xsl:copy-of select="$pi"/>
    <xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="$pi"/>
    <xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="name($pi)"/>
    <xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>
  </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>
$

Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Level 3 support for XML Compiler team and Fixpack team lead
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Wendell Piez <wapiez(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |02/23/2012 08:04 PM

| Subject:   |

  |Re: [xsl] A regular expression for the content of any processing-instruction

Hi,