xsl-list

Re: [xsl] use generate-id and keys to make a transform more efficient

2012-03-07 00:17:51
On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Mangrove Jack <mangrovejack(_at_)dr(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Hi,

I have the following that I'm currently working on and am sure that it can be
improved upon.  I've got Michael Kay's book and have been through Dave
Pawson's site many times, but can't figure our how to apply their advice to
my specific tranform.

Thanks for any advice,
Michael.

Read about the apply-templates command and try applying it to your
code. If you don't know the built-in template default rules read about
them too.