xsl-list

RE: [xsl] looking for Map like construct to store key/value pairs in variable

2012-03-28 06:50:36
Hi Wolfgang,

Actually I shouldn't have posted the question on this list.  I know about the
xsl:key instruction but was hoping for a xpath / xquery solution where I can
store the key/value pairs in a dictionary variable ;-)

Will post my question to the Xquery list instead.

Robby

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Laun [mailto:wolfgang(_dot_)laun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 1:31 PM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: Re: [xsl] looking for Map like construct to store key/value pairs in
variable

This is usually done using the key() function. Here's the XSLT
tutorial: http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/func_key.asp

More examples can be found in the archives of this list.

-W

On 28/03/2012, Robby Pelssers <Robby(_dot_)Pelssers(_at_)nxp(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hi all,

Just wondering if XSLT / Xpath supports a Map like structure  like Java's
HashMap and if so can someone provide a small sample of usage?

Robby

--~--