xsl-list

[xsl] Test-driven XSLT development?

2012-03-29 08:27:47
Hi Folks,

When I develop XSLT code I write tests to test the code.

But my tests and my testing is not systematic.

Is there a systematic way to create tests and test XSLT code?

How do you test your XSLT code?

I see on Amazon that there are entire books on test-driven software
development. Is the topic of writing tests and testing code so deep that it
requires an entire book? If I read one of those books will it take my software
development skills to a whole new level?

/Roger