xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Merging two sets of files

2012-04-03 10:12:32
2012/4/3 Emma Burrows <Emma(_dot_)Burrows(_at_)rpharms(_dot_)com>:

What I didn't mention is that I already have a process to convert book.xml
into a ditamap and create all the standalone documents. This is tried and
tested and I am not messing with it two weeks before delivery. :)

Important information, yes! ;-)

So maybe you can place yourself after this existing transform: make
one big file of all the standalone documents, group them as required,
and then re-cut and output the results.

HTH
Regards,
EB