xsl-list

[xsl] Response to Martin Honnen and G Ken Holman re Question on search and replace in XSL

2012-04-11 12:25:44
Martin - thanks for explaining to me about the .Net objects; I had no idea.

Ken - it works!  Thank you so, so much.  I never could've figured this out =
without you.  Many, many thanks.

Melanie Peterson
Project Coordinator/Systems Developer
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
1177 Ave. of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
212-715-7738

Melanie S. Peterson

Project Coordinator/Systems Developer
Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel LLP
1177 Avenue of the Americas
New York, New York 10036
Tel: 212-715-7738
Fax: 212-715-8000
Email: MPeterson(_at_)KRAMERLEVIN(_dot_)com
<http://www.kramerlevin.com/>

This communication (including any attachments) is intended solely for the
recipient(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and
delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation.