xsl-list

Re: [xsl] key() now has 3 arguments ... right

2012-04-25 06:33:25
So if I had done the semantically equivalent

<xsl:template match="*[key('maindoc','Sal',$doc2)]"

it would have been ok.

I would opine that the distinction warrants considering a clearer error message.

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>