xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Incorrect colname attribute value in case of rowspan attribute presence in html while HTML to CALS Table Transformation

2012-04-29 11:01:16
Am 29.04.2012 um 07:29 schrieb Joga Singh Rawat:

I am converting plain html table to cals table. I have calculated 'colspan'
into 'spanname' correctly but I don't have any clue to transform 'rowspan'.

Joga,

For a similar task I used the table normalization to learn about all the
rowspans. I adapted this:

http://ajwelch.blogspot.de/2006/09/table-normalization-in-xslt-20.html

and made some modifications to know which were the duplicated cells.

- Michael