xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Creating multiple xmls using xslt1.0

2012-05-17 07:57:52
I guess you could:

1.      Run one preliminar transformation that only outputs the total number of
rows (M).
2.      Run a script that calls the XSLT processor M times, passing it the
iteration number (N) as a parameter, and thus run the transformation on the row
with index N.

—
Jorge