xsl-list

Re: [xsl] XSLT contracts in London available...

2012-05-18 07:27:27
On 18 May 2012 12:44, ihe onwuka <ihe(_dot_)onwuka(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
If I suspect this offer concerns working on a banking project for
Brickendon consulting.

One of them is/was, we've probably found the right person now.

I had a very bad experience working there so be warned.

Yeah I've been informed about that.   You even mentioned my name?

I've had perfectly normal experience with them and the client.

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com