xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Writing stylesheets for Web and PDF output?

2012-05-26 17:48:44
I am not sure about the Arbortext styler. ECrion also generates XSLT
code in the background. It generates XSL:FO in the background and you
can either choose to do everything on the Designer or, Can do the XSLT
Coding yourself.. the designer helps you to do s preview of the
output, as you carry on developing your stylesheet.
Hope this helps.
Vasu