xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Comma operator returns a sequence of its items, or not?

2012-05-27 10:19:32
Thanks David,

I knew I was missing something obvious. I remember I wondered about this
a long time ago, and subsequently forgot about it again.

Seems to be in line with combining adjacent text nodes from an input
document.

Abel