xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Re: date format using xslt 1.0

2012-06-15 12:35:03
On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 13:09 -0400, Jacob L wrote:
Hi,

I am using this xslt shared by Mr.David.Can anyone help me with the
code to convert the time also.I previously sent message that it is not
important,but now the req. has changed.Thanks.

I'd suggest taking the time to understand the solution you were sent
before, and trying to apply it to the time youself, before asking for
help. That way you will learn to walk, and if from time to time you
should stumble, there are people here who will catch you and help you up
again.

An approach using substring to pick out the time components will
probably work, maybe checking for the colon (:) to be more robust.

Note that the time is affected by the timezone, +0500 or whatever, and
decide whether you need to include that.

Liam