xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Removing xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation from resulting xml

2012-08-18 11:48:44
Philip Vallone wrote:

I have stylesheet that is combining multiple files into one file. Each file has
a root called 'dm' which has a reference to a schema location. When I copy the
root nodes and all its children into my resulting xml file, I am stripping the
namespace (if any). My question is; how do I not copy the Schema location
(xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation)?

<xsl:template match="dm" mode="copy">
        <xsl:copy >
                <xsl:copy-of select="@* "/>

I would change above line to

                <xsl:apply-templates select="@*" mode="copy"/>

                <xsl:apply-templates select="*" mode="copy"/>

or combine the two to

               <xsl:apply-templates select="@*, *" mode="copy"/>
        </xsl:copy >
</xsl:template>

and then add

  <xsl:template match="dm/@xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation" mode="copy"/>

--

        Martin Honnen --- MVP Data Platform Development
        http://msmvps.com/blogs/martin_honnen/