xsl-list

[xsl] A way to test only top level nodes to see if they have children

2012-08-28 09:49:46
I have a navigation list that I am assigning links to every /parent node that
doesn't have children. Every nested list (children of the top level parents)
needs to have links assigned to them always. Only effecting the top level nodes
on the test is hard for me to grasp. Any help?

Eg: (for when top level nav has children)
home (no link assigned)
Child (link assigned)
Child (link assigned)
        Grandchild (link assigned)
Child (link assigned)

Eg:  (for when top level nav has no children)
Some Top Level Nav (no link assigned)

Steve Voltmer
Web Assistant
Marketing and Communications