xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Bookmarks in xsl

2012-09-05 14:17:59
a kusa wrote:
Thanks for your response Ken.

The first bookmark of the entire set or the first bookmark of the chapter? -
I meant the first bookmark of the chapter.

And when I said 'under' I meant nested bookmarks.

The problem I am having is that since the element 'task' can repeat
for a chapter, I am unable to generate the bookmark internal
destination ids to be unique. Since FOP does not support XSLT 1.0 (
and I restricted to this product),  I am not able to use the xslt 2.0
for-each-group to be able to group the tasks. I have to use keys to
group them. Is there any other better way of doing this?

You could use any xslt 2.0 processor to do the transformation to xsl-fo
and then fop to do the rendering only.

Regards,
Markus