xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Basic template matching issues - I think?

2012-11-20 06:44:49
On 11/20/12 13:28, An OldBloke wrote:

I'm getting the following error trying to integrate regex into a transform that
previously used concat and string searching as it's much more flexible.

The error is:-

There is some other syntax issues: the concat misses its closing parenthis, you start a xsl:template element and close it with /xsl:Template.

It is not possible to have a xsl:template at that level (nested in nomCommand). What are you trying to do?

regards, Ruud