xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Word Ladders as an example of a "Find shortest path between two nodes in a graph" problem

2012-11-27 03:45:20
On 27 November 2012 09:38, Wolfgang Laun
<wolfgang(_dot_)laun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
http://www.morewords.com/wordsbylength
Google might find others.

If s.o. encourages me I can mail the 4-word to this mailing list, or
Dimitre can add it to his blog?

For heavier duty there's
   http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/en_US-dict
but this requires some effort to unravel as it provides stems and
encoded prefixes and suffixes. I played with the German version, but
not in XSLT ;-)

A simple word list is here:

http://www.isc.ro/en/commands/lists.html

The 'TWL' 470k link to the TWL06 list.

That is/was the official word list for US/Canada/Thailand
scrabble...(the 'rest of world' list is called sowpods but I can find
that at the moment)

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com