xsl-list

[xsl] XML/XSL Revision Control/ Source Code Versioning: Ideas, Methods, Tools for Specific scenario as a Content Writer?

2012-12-10 08:16:13
I use VisualSVN for repo's and TortoiseSVN client

Mark Anderson

T:   (312) 576 4332
E:   mark(_at_)andersonintegrations(_dot_)com
W: http://www.andersonintegrations.com

-----Original Message-----
From: xsl-list-digest-help(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
[mailto:xsl-list-digest-help(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sunday, December 9, 2012 12:10 AM
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: xsl-list Digest 9 Dec 2012 06:10:02 -0000 Issue 3004

xsl-list Digest 9 Dec 2012 06:10:02 -0000 Issue 3004

Topics (messages 63674 through 63675):

XML/XSL Revision Control/ Source Code Versioning: Ideas, Methods, Tools for
Specific scenario as a Content Writer?
        63674 by: AS
        63675 by: John English

Administrivia:

To subscribe to the digest, e-mail:
        <xsl-list-digest-subscribe(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        <xsl-list-digest-unsubscribe(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>

To post to the list, e-mail:
        <xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>