xsl-list

[xsl] XSL-FO: Section titles with icon: positoining

2012-12-19 11:26:35
  Hi,

  In XSL-FO, I have section titles represented as blocks, with
underline using border-bottom, and a small icon at the beginning,
using external-graphic (pointing to a PNG):

    <fo:block font-size="14pt" border-bottom="solid 2pt">
       <fo:external-graphic src="icon.png"/>
       <fo:inline padding-left="5px">Lorem ipsum dolor...</fo:inline>
    </fo:block>

  The problem is, the picture is in the block, and underlined as well,
at the same height as the text, while I'd like it to be "before the
title", centered vertically on the couple text+underline.  Like in
http://fgeorges.org/tmp/xsl-fo-icon-positioning.png.  For the vertical
alignment, I can adjust it manually with a static value if it is not
possible to vertically center it automatically.

  Any idea how to achieve this?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges