xsl-list

RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started

2013-01-30 11:03:18

That was excellent information !

Adding file:// got me much further through the process, though gave a cryptic
error.
Adding file:/// got the process completed.

Still trying to work out how to get the output where I want it though.  It's
tending to get written in a folder relative to the xsl file, rather than one
relative to the source xml.

Appreciatively,
Richard.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Graham [mailto:tgraham(_at_)mentea(_dot_)net]
Sent: 30 January 2013 16:16
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] RE: Saxon via Ant - Getting started

On Wed, January 30, 2013 2:22 pm, Kerry, Richard wrote:
I'm still getting a malformed URL - I think it's because it
contains a
"..".  Which is probably because the batch file I use to
call ant lives in
a folder one level down from the docboook source, so there
is a ".." used
to get at it.
Note that this works calling Saxon 9 from the command-line
rather than
ant.

You may need to prefix the path containing ".." with "file://" (or

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham(_at_)mentea(_dot_)net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming