xsl-list

[xsl] document function cached?

2013-02-07 10:34:22
Hi list,

I have a case where I call an external service to provide me with some
unique number. Every time I call the service I want a different
number.

The call looks like this:

<nbn><xsl:value-of select="document($nbn-service)/nbn-set/nbn[1]"/></nbn>

But everytime I  use this I get the same number and my server doesn't
show multiple calls. I can see multiple calls taking place in the
stylesheet.

So I wonder, is this call cached? And if so, how can I disable caching
on this call?

Thnx

Michel Hendriksen