xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Priorities of unionised patterns

2013-04-09 08:36:19
I asked because  I know more from getting an answer than I would have
if I hadn't asked or if I had just experimented.

It looks like I had multiple submissions..... sorry about that ....
problems with gmail formatting.

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Michael Kay <mike(_at_)saxonica(_dot_)com>