xsl-list

[xsl] [ann] A series of 3 webinars on XSLT development with oXygen XML Editor

2013-05-01 05:14:02
Hi all,

I would like to invite you to attend our "XSLT development with oXygen XML Editor" webinars. XSLT is the best supported technology in oXygen and we will try to cover all aspects of XSLT development in 3 webinars.

The first webinar is scheduled for May 8th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT and it will cover editing, validation, transformations, generating documentation for your XSLT stylesheets (Javadoc-like documentation), XPath content completion, etc. See more details and register at http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part1.html

In our second webinar we will introduce refactoring actions, XSLT-aware search, hierarchy and dependencies views as well as how you can work with XSLT modules. This is scheduled for June 5th at the same time, from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM EDT. See more details and register for part 2 at http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part2.html

The third webinar will be on July 3rd between 11:00 AM and 12:00 PM EDT and it will dive into the debugging and profiling support as well as into the integrated XSLT unit testing. Details and registration link are available at
http://www.oxygenxml.com/events/2013/webinar_xslt_development_with_oXygen_Part3.html

All these events are free events but registration is required because there is a limit on the total number of attendees, so make sure you reserve your seat now!

I look forward to meeting you next Wednesday at our first XSLT webinar!

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina