xsl-list

Re: [xsl] Saxon Error: Conditional Transformation Matches BOTH of "Either/Or" Template

2013-06-06 06:34:56
Saxon should tell you the line numbers and match patterns of the two
templates that have the same match priority in the warning message...
you seem to be posting only half the message.

If that is genuinely all you are seeing, then raise it over on the
saxon-help list as they will be keen to hear about it.

If not, then please post the full warning message, or your full xslt
if its small enough, or a small complete runnable example that
recreates the problem.

cheers
andrew

On 6 June 2013 12:26, Raymond Lillibridge