xsl-list

Re: [xsl] csv data to xml

2013-06-25 08:01:27
On Tue, 2013-06-25 at 13:46 +0100, henry human wrote:
How get this csv data to xml using xslt:

[.. snip ...]

Based on what you say in your post about your problem, I would not use
XSLT for this. I'd use python, perl, sed, awk or something similar to
perform the transformation and feed the output to a validator to check
that the document is at least well-formed and, if there's a schema, that
it conforms to the schema.

Is there a substantial advantage that you see XSLT giving you over other
solutions?

Louis