xsl-list

RE: [xsl] csv data to xml

2013-06-29 05:17:15
Hello

I'm doing some batch processing of text files to xml using ANT.
Instead of having the text file content fed to the XSLT through
unparsed-text(), I'm wrapping the text file in a temporay xml file by adding a
opening and closing tag and then process the resulting XML file using ANT XSLT
task.

Below is an adapted snippet of my ant target :

<target name="csv2xml">

   <xsl:variable name="lines" select="tokenize(text(),'&#xa;')">
</xsl:template>

Some warnings however, depending on the content of your CSV file, you may
obtain an invalid XML file (due to special characters, tag opening,...) and
then it won't work...

Hope it helps!

Olivier