xsl-list

[xsl] xsl:output method="xhtml", indent, linefeeds problem

2013-08-15 03:15:57
Hello,

I ran into a problem when switching from Xalan to Saxon some time ago (this
also included the switch from XSL 1.0 to 2.0). The problem was the much
discussed handing of not forbidden HTML characters … Anyhow at that point I
switched from using:

<xsl:output method="html"> to use <xsl:output method="xml"> which satisfied the
transformer BUT forced me to insert artificial empty spaces and change a lot
statements to get correct handling for